“decadence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Finale Park Plaza

Finale Park Plaza
One Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
(617) 423-3184
Neighborhood: Back Bay
new york
“decadence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I walked into Finale when I was in Boston in march. Wow, what a great experience. My husband and I ordered a 9 piece sampler which was out of this world. Creme brulee, whoopie pies , boston creme pie, just to name a few. all very fresh , all delicious . A work of art. Once back in New York we could'nt stop thinking about this place. Only one thing to do, go back. So we drove into Boston this weekend, and enjoyed another sampler. This time we added a rasberry lava cake. Pure awesomeness!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver
“Fantastic dessert restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were staying at the Boston Park Plaza and this dessert restaurant was attached to the hotel, so we went for dessert one evening. We enjoyed a sampler dessert plate, which gave us a taste of their popular desserts. They offered a port sampler, which my boyfriend enjoyed with dessert. Quality of the desserts was excellent. Service was average. At 10pm, this restaurant was full with a line-up, so it's a popular place. Would definitely come back when we're in town.

Los Angeles, California
“Yummy desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place gets busy at night. We were surprised how many people were out for just dessert.
We shared a 6-dessert sampler and it was very nice. I also tried a 3-flight of port which I would recommend to any port drinkers.
A nice finish to the night!

Visited July 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Great chocolate decadence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow! Tried the chocolate decadence and it is wonderful. Extremely rich. I highly recommend it. The place itself is ok . Order at the front, etc.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Sinful desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Desserts are definitely the focus at Finale. I had the proscuitto and fig pizza which was pretty good followed by the "manjari mousse". The mousse was very rich and decadent. I also took a few bites of my husband's dessert - the "seasonal cornucopia". The desserts are not for the calorie conscious - you can tell they are made with ingredients like cream, butter, whole vanilla bean, etc. While pricey, this restaurant is a fine choice for the occasional sweet treat. The wine selection includes a wide variety of reds, whites and dessert wines.

• 4 of 5 stars Food