“LOVED IT!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Boston Hotel

You added Loews Boston Hotel to your Saves list
Loews Boston Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   154 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 (Formerly Loews Boston Back Bay Hotel) (Back Bay)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
Edmonton, Canada
“LOVED IT!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I absolutely loved this hotel. Right when you walk in you feel welcomed and it's a beautiful entrance and lobby. My boyfriend and I went to Boston for a soccer game. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially when it came to advice as to getting around the city. I loved the view. The location was awesome because it was maybe a 4 minute walk to the T, therefore transportation around the whole city was very convenient. I would definitely consider staying here again, I just wish it was a little cheaper, but it is worth the money for a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Polish first
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We hosted our out of town guests for our wedding here for 5 days. There were about 90 of us. The staff could not do enough for us. They were attentive, kind, and efficient. The food and service were exceptional.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Lake Charles, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

On a scale of one to 10, Loews Boston is a 200. Just an amazing experience from start to finish. Room service was perfection, top notch service from the staff, impeccably clean room. It will be hard for me stay anywhere else from now on. Absolute perfection! Take a bow Loews!

Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Well...the front desk found out I was there for a job interview and they surprised me with an unexpected wine & Cheese offering in the room and a note of congratulations on the offer....I left my phone in my car at valet and as I peeked out my window wondering how I would get my phone as my car was moving away...a sudden knock on my door with the concierge bring my phone to my room...Holy Crap...what a level of service not seen by me...a frequent Ritz Carlton visitor...in a long gig time! Thank You Loews of Boston...my wife and I are in awe of your customer service! !!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Excellent hotel in a fantastic area. The entire hotel was beautiful, clean and very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Cannot say enough great things about this hotel and look forward to a future return visit.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Poundbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This small hotel is found in a corner of Boston, ideal situated for walking round this amazing city.
Which ever way you turn it is not a long walk to see any of the sites or shopping.
The hotel was clean and staff very friendly espicially the door staff.
Only downside the coffee machine in the main sitting area was not working due to over use, because of the bad weather.
The staff were very chatty and helpful and full of tips to get round the city.
Would not pay full price for the room, but we got a great deal.
we had a great time

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
JMaibach, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
And we are so glad you found us too! Thank you Tracy M! Yes, our location is perfect for exploring the city and I am pleased to read that the staff took great care of you. My apologies for the malfunctioning coffee machine - it is very popular and we are working with the vendor to try to find a solution given the volume of cups it is producing. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience!
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for two nights on business trip in November. First experience staying at a Loews hotel and was very pleased. The room was snug but likely decent sized by Boston standards. It was clean, well appointed, pleasing and offered good working space. Two nice touches in the bathroom were a heated towel rack and a nightlight under the vanity that came on when you walked into the room. Slept well, bed was comfortable, sheet quality good and room was quiet. I really liked the historic building and they used the spaces well.
I ate at the Precinct Kitchen + Bar for breakfast both mornings as I did not have time to find other options. The food was good and the wait staff attentive. Had room service one night that likely came from the Precinct Kitchen and it was very good as well, and came in a timely manner.
Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
A ‘big’ thank you, Chris_Audrey, for an outstanding review! I will be sure to share your comments with our team members as we do with all posts. While I am sure the weather in Sarasota in much warmer than it is here, we do hope to see you again soon!

Been to Loews Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!