“Delighted with my reurn visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Boston Hotel

You added Loews Boston Hotel to your Saves list
Loews Boston Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   154 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 (Formerly Loews Boston Back Bay Hotel) (Back Bay)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 77 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Ross, Ireland
“Delighted with my reurn visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed in Lowes a number of years ago and if anything it has greatly improved, Overall the staff are so friendly and go out of their to ensure that guests have a pleasant stay. service, rooms, cleanliness are very good. It is situated in a great location and ideal for walking to most of the tourist sights.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Polish first
Monmouth county
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Hotel was very nice, I was on business and the entire staff was courteous and professional. The doorman was always a step ahead to hail a cab whenever you needed one. The food although a bit expensive was still very delicious and worth it. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. It is a perfect location for family and business right in the heart of downtown Boston with Newbury Street just a 8 minute walk! I recommend this hotel for any traveler. Upon checkout the train wasn't until later they held my bags for me which was a very nice touch. In the morning go to the lobby and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Newhaven, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

What a great Hotel staff great and concierge were fantastic Klejvis and Heather. Klejvis helped us get championship tickets for the Patriots game and he also went out to get our train tickets for us when we came back to our room the tickets for train were there with a lovely fruit bowl.
Heather was lovely and her breakfast venue suggestion was awesome. Our room was 840 lovely room bed and pillows so comfortable room was cleaned every day and night time bed was turned down and water put in our room lovely coffee machine in room. The night manager Robert Soloman was great he helped us with the Free coffee machine in lounge when it ran out of milk lovely guy really nice and chatty and good laugh sorry that my husband drank you all out of hot chocolate but it was lovely. This hotel was right in the centre of boston couldn't have asked for a better location I would like to thank you all for a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: 840 lovely room
Goyang, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in early January. This is a great hotel in the Back Bay area of Boston. All the staff were very friendly, and the rooms were also adequately sized and newly renovated.

One thing I didn't really like was the fact that this hotel didn't have a minibar or fridge on arrival. They did send up a fridge after I called them, but it was weird that there wasn't one on arrival, and I've heard that this is standard. Also, the Wi-Fi (at least the complimentary option) was quite slow at about 1Mbps. The valet is quite expensive at $48/night, and there's no self parking, but it might be worth it (a lesson we learned after our car battery died after parking in the street in below zero temperatures).

Overall, this is a great hotel, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Boston.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Franklin, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We live just about 45 minutes outside of Boston, but we were going into town to meet with friends and didn't want to have to drive home after drinking. The hotel was ideal. Located just a short walk from Boylston and Newbury Streets, with all sorts of bars and restaurants. Most impressive was the young woman who checked us in, who seemed genuinely happy to help us. Precinct, the hotel's bar/restaurant, is located on the bottom floor. We had great drinks and $1 oysters. Would definitely recommend, especially if you can book the rate we got online, which was half of the published rate!!!!

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Loews hotel for business, however they made me feel like it was a vacation just as much. As soon as I pulled up, they were extremely helpful taking my belongings from my car, and guiding me where to go. I arrived early, around 7:30am for business and stored my belongings until my room was ready. The room was fantastic and very welcoming/comfortable. We used the conference rooms throughout the day for meetings which were all great, and the staff provided wonderful meals for our group at breakfast and lunch. We had dinner at the restaurant on our last night, and for such a large group, they did an amazing job serving us. The food was phenomenal. I can't wait to go back, and could even bring my dogs next time as I learned they are pet friendly.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A smart hotel in a smart place! Family room very spacious with large comfortable beds. Excellent bathroom. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great location too. Easy walking distance to all major sites including Duck Tour, Boston Common and Mass Ave.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Loews Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!