Definitely a good place to stay, but the room wasn't quite up to par with other Hilton hotels. The coffee maker was full of water, and the room was freezing upon arrival, but other than that, I have few complaints.
The fitness area is better than most, especially for those of us working on our core and upper body. There is a small pool near the fitness center.
The complimentary tea and coffee was nice, though the lobby was noisy well past 10pm.
I will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center features a unique, hip, urban design. The 175 room hotel which features 56 suites is conveniently located just off Boston's central artery near the world renowned Long Wood Medical Community. The room and public space decor are exciting, and reflect the comfort - and style of the new Boston.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.