My friend and I stayed there in September to visit Boston on a girl's trip. We were there for about a week. The stay was great. Our room was very clean and the staff was friendly. I was worried that it would be hard to get around because it looks so far away from downtown on the map. It turned out to be not far at all. We are not from the city whatsoever, so we took cab's everywhere. For the price, we had an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn