My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a week. Location is not the ideal as it is distant from the subway station and restaurants, and far too close to big hospitals and highway junction. So you hear the ambulance coming and trafic noise all the time. We had difficulty in good night sleep all evenings. We knew this problem by reading many of Tripadvisor comments, but the reality was much worse. On the other hand, the staff made their best efforts in meeting customer requests and making our stay as much comforable as possible. Shuttle service to airport and convention center was very convenient. Evening and morning meals were O. K. but the meal quality may have to be improved. Overall, although I appreciate the staff efforts, I would not recommend this hotel to the people who need relaxization at night to get ready for work and leisure for next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn