This was our fifth or sixth visit to this property. We stay here because of its proximity to the hospitals. This property is clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast area is always clean, well stocked, and organized. We have used the shuttle before to go to Quincy Market, but we now prefer to drive and park as it is much quicker. Yes there is some street noise, but it isn't obnoxious enough to keep us from sleeping. Only complaints would be that the bar/restaurant that is attached to the hotel has been closed for quite a while and there are no other restaurants near by if you get into town late and are looking for a bite to eat. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy but parking garage is always very safe and well lit and I have never felt uncomfortable. Overall this is a great place to stay in Boston for someone on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn