Again a review that should be a half lower, but we can't factor in 1/2 ratings. Since their we're really no gotchas, rated it higher.
Location is not bad, but the shuttle from the Airport took forever to pick me up, we'll over an hour wait. Restaurants are about a half mile walk, and serval choices which are very good.
Room was as expected. Breakfast was okay, but the oatmeal was prepared very poorly. Managers reception did not include any drinks, which was a bit disappointing. Again the overall rating is a little high.
Stayed on an upper level floor, no noise issues that I noticed. Front desk staff did a good job. Would consider staying again when in Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn