A southerner, I went to Boston in January to investigate possible medical treatment at Dana-Farber. From the price, I expected I'd be staying at a big-city hotel with muffins or donuts and coffee for breakfast and few amenities. Instead, I found an attractively modern, comfortable hotel, with courteous and prompt no-cost shuttle service to and from the hospital and airport, and a full, hot breakfast available, at no cost, in the morning. A couple of local restaurants delivered reasonably priced dinners that didn't taste like fast food. Staff were pleasant and helpful. A pool and exercise equipment were available (alas, I left my bathing suit at home), as were rental movies and wifi connection. My only regret was not having time to get to the Fine Arts Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center features a unique, hip, urban design. The 175 room hotel which features 56 suites is conveniently located just off Boston's central artery near the world renowned Long Wood Medical Community. The room and public space decor are exciting, and reflect the comfort - and style of the new Boston.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn