“Convenient to Airport” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   207 Porter Street, Boston, MA 02128 (East Boston / Logan Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Parking Package
Ranked #43 of 77 hotels in Boston
Macomb, Michigan
“Convenient to Airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Close to the airport & quick convenient shuttle service. Front desk staff was efficient and helpful. Food service was marginal, but acceptable. Kind of in the middle of Rental car area, and not much as far as places to go for dinner or entertainment, unless you get in a cab or have transportation. Service was very slow in the lounge for food service, considering it was not that busy.

Room Tip: For me as a business traveler, a good internet connection, and work area are important. This hotel w...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed our convenient location close to the Airport and our complimentary shuttle service. We will recognize our employees for the great customer service offered during your visit. I do have two concerns with your review, I would like to offer our sincereist appologies... In regards to the restaurant service, I am terribly sorry the service was slow. As for restaurants in the area, we have about twelve restaurants within walking distance. I apologize this was not communicated to you.

Please come back and join us if the future. Please dont hesitate to reach out to me personally if I can ever be of assistance at Carla.Chauca@Hilton.com

Carla C. Chauca

1,058 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights and was pleased with all their services. Rooms were comfortable even for 4 persons. Good variety of breakfast items including omelettes, wafflers, biscuits and gravy, fruits. About a 5 minute walk to the T which takes about 15 minutes to get to downtown. For the price savings compared to staying in Downtown, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors gives you a skyline view of downtown Boston.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Date of Stay: 14 November 2012 (1 night) Room 1006
We decided to stay here before our flight the next morning rather than staying in the suburbs and driving in during rush hour. We arrived about 3 pm, and they let me leave the rental car at the front door for 10-15 minutes with no charge while we checked in and put our luggage in the room. I then returned, got the keys from the valet, and returned the car to Alamo. It’s a hike back with the construction, but it’s doable. I didn’t ask if they would come pick me up. Alamo suggested that I take their shuttle back to the airport and then call Embassy Suites, but that would have taken 30 minutes possibly. I might ask Embassy Suites to drive me over next time if it’s raining since I will be staying after a late arrival and then going to Alamo to pick up the car the next morning. Check in was easy but nothing spectacular. They did recognize my status and thanked me for being a Gold Club member, and I must have been upgraded since I was on the top floor in Room 1006. The room had the lounge area with desk, sofa, and tv. The bedroom had the bed, another tv, and some cabinets. The bathroom had a tub/shower combo plus toilet and sink. The hotel appeared to be 20 plus years old and had been refurbished at least once but still had that 80/90’s look and feel with small rooms but upgraded fixtures. The big negative with the room was that the tv in the first room did not receive the high def channels. This included all of the network channels plus about 10 more so about 15 in total. When I called, they said they would send someone but called back a few minutes later and said that several rooms on the top floor had an issue with those channels in the living room area so they offered us a free movie. High def channels worked in the bedroom??? All of the movies were several months old, but we picked one. The next morning, the bill under the door included a charge of $17.84 so I had to call the front desk and remind them that I was to receive a free movie. They removed the charge so I was able to check out via the tv. The bill was correct that was processed by AMEX.
We had brought some wine so we had something to drink. There was a fridge in the room but no mini bar so no overpriced temptations. The restaurant looked bland and pricey so we took the hotel shuttle to Terminal 3 and ate at Legal Seafood, which is expensive but has a very good lobster bake. We called the shuttle (Embassy Suite not listed on board where I looked so make sure you have phone number), and it was there in minutes so it was very close when we called. Breakfast was good at the Embassy Suites although I felt like the omelet guy was soliciting tips. I will enjoy breakfast more next month when I don’t have to rush to catch a flight like I did this time. The hotel is surrounded by rental car lots and roads and sidewalks under construction. There is a park and possible neighborhood past the barriers that block Porter St just after the hotel. I didn’t explore to see if there were any restaurants. The one in the Holiday Inn dining program was 2/3 of mile away and appeared to be closer to the MBTA station, but I didn’t explore the area since it was dark and may have not be an easy hike. The shuttle should take you to places within 2 miles but only goes to the airport and the T station so you are trapped if you don’t have a car and don’t want to take an expensive taxi ride. As I mentioned, I will be staying here for one night next month and hope I enjoy breakfast more since I will have more time to savor. I will arrive after 10 pm so the tv will not be a major issue, but I want have any libations so we will see how it goes-check out a new review after that time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tiverton, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Needed a place to stay in Boston for a night and chose Embassy Suites b/c the rates were so low compared to other places. I was very pleasantly surprised. It is by the airport, so it is a great place to stay if you're just looking for an airport hotel. If you're planning to visit Boston for longer than one night, keep in mind that you are at least a $15+ taxi ride away from the city, and if you are driving, you need to go through the Logan tunnel, which has a $3.50 toll. However, if you're planning to just sleep and eat breakfast at the hotel and save a lot of money, this is a good place to stay as it is considerably less than hotels in the city. The room was very clean and modern, the bathroom was nicely appointed with various toiletries, and it came with a free breakfast. I was expecting some muffins and pastries, but it is actually a full breakfast buffet with a made-to-order omelet bar, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, potatoes, biscuits, fresh fruits, yogurts, waffles, pancakes, AND pastries. The kind of breakfast you would expect to pay $20/per person for at least. If your reservation includes free breakfast, you are getting great value for money. And they have a heated indoor pool, which I appreciated as a way to let my kids burn off some energy. We needed to park our car overnight, which cost $35 extra. Something to keep in mind if you have a vehicle with you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Plano, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Flew into Boston to attend an event outside of the city, which required a car rental. Rented a vehicle and drove straight to our destination. We drove back to Boston the night before. Arranged to stay at this hotel due to the flight deaprture convenience. To our surprise the car rental company we used was right across the street. We were able to drop off the vehicle, and walk back to the hotel. We enjoyed the manager's reception right before settling into our spacious comfortable room for a nice relaxing evening for a good night sleep. The next morning, we got a chance to enjoy the wonderful breakfast that I have known the Embassy Suites to have. Boarded their shuttle, which was readily available (timing on our side) for a smooth timely arrival to the airport for our departure. Really enjoyed my stay, the staff was very nice and attentive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Rockland, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel is a perfect place to stay if you have an early flight out of Logan Airport. I have stayed here three times previously and will absolutely stay here again. I had never tried the food at the hotel before and the restaurant is surprisingly good for a hotel but the service at the bar is pretty bad and not very friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and for an airport property is very quiet. Shuttle service is timely and drivers are very helpful and informative. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed in this hotel after arriving in Boston on a flight from London.

From the reviews I think I was probably expecting too much, and we were a little disappointed. I would rate the hotel as average - good, but went with average as the service was very slow and the hotel was looking quite tired.

Location was good however, and the rooms were clean so we would probably stay here again if the rate was good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!