“A notch above fast food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Colcnut creek
“A notch above fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Grabbed a few burgers here before a Sox game without knowing anything about the place. Burgers were good, but best in the USA, not even close. there are many better burger places than this where I live alone, I'm sure Boston has better. This place may not even be as good as whataburger, which is a fast food chain, and it's priced like a gourmet burger place. It does the job if your hungry near Fenway, but it's an average burger at best.

Visited July 2014

Queanbeyan, Australia
“Best Burger in the USA!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

During my 5 week trouble of the USA I had a number of burgers. The best I had was the Tasty Burger at Tasty Burger at Fenway! Good service and good food!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salem
“Burger was GREAT. Besides that .... meah....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner before the Sox game - OMG, crowded, and had heard great things, so had high expectations. The burgers were really good, though a little "messy" - but hey, if you don't want a messy burger, order one without any messy stuff on it ;-)

The fries - shoestring, kinda blah, and the onion rings, while flavorful, were really skinny. Just not to my taste. However, I like malt vinegar on my fries and so many places don't have it available; TB had it right on the table with the other condiments, waiting for me like a gift from the Gods.

Service was ok, considering how crowded it was, and the place was clean enough. Bathroom was also clean.

While I won't say I'm itching to return, I wouldn't cross it off my list of dinner options if in the area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Yummmmmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

These burgers where bigger than I expected and super juicy! The toppings were loaded down and the tasty sauce we was amazing! Just be careful if you get a spot on the street in front people will double park you!

Devon
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We loved it here. I bought a baseball cap so I'd never forget this place! The burgers are great. We preferred the Fenway Park Tasty Burger. We found the one near Harvard a little greasy (food and floor). But the Fenway Tasty Burger food and staff were great. Can't wait to come back.

• Visited September 2013