“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 77 hotels in Boston
Warwickshire
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Charlesmark Hotel for one night at the end of our trip around New England. We had tons of luggage and the staff were so friendly and helpful, helping me up to our room with all our bags whilst my husband returned our hire car. It's a great boutique style hotel, our room was very modern and had everything you could possibly need. It was a great location in the centre of Boston, so nowhere was too far away. We would highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

667 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great price, great location, great service, great hotel!

Was visiting Boston for work end of October and stumbled across this hotel.
Can't go wrong with this hotel. Rooms are a little smaller but very clean and updated make it worth every penny and more.

You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Middletown, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

This is the 3rd time my husband and I have stayed at the Charlesmark Hotel. For a great rate, we stayed for 2 nights. I wish we were able to stay a third night because they were running a special that if you stayed 2 nights, the third night is free. The bar in the lobby is awesome and the drinks were excellent. The room was very clean and our room overlooked Boylston and the Boston Public Library. The location can't be beat...everything from great restaurants to great shopping is within walking distance. We will continue to return again because the staff made us feel like valued customers!

• Stayed December 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was my first time to Boston and the staff at Charlesmark made it very memorable. To the time we arrived until we left they went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. I have the privilege to travel quite a bit and this was by far the best customer experience I have ever had. Whether it be about directions, tickets to sporting events, questions about the history of the city and etc. they were happy to answer. Oh yeah... they also make the best Martinis.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is our second stay at the Charlesmark, it is a boutique style hotel near Copley Square, very close to the T (train station), close to the the Hynes Centre. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, wireless internet included as is a light breakfast, 24 hour coffee and very friendly staff. We have stayed at a number of hotels in Boston over the years and we feel the Charlesmark comes out a winner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stayed here two nights during a conference at the Marriott a block or two away. Charlesmark's rates were half the conference rate at the Marriott, and the location was better since I was able to step right out onto Boylston St. instead of trapped in the Marriott/Westin/Prudential Tower's impossible-to-navigate shopping/conference/hotel complex that looks like something of downtown Atlanta. The Charlesmark was clean, comfortable and quiet. When I arrived, there was a mix-up over my booking, but the gracious staff ended up upgrading me to a street-view room at no extra charge. After I needed to leave one night early due to a family emergency, I received an e-mail from the manager assuring me that I would not be charged for the last night booked and extending good wishes to me. All in all, this is a delightful establishment. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

It was by chance that I found this hotel. A special deal on Hotels Tonight and my "regular" hotels in Boston, booked-out, I thought I'd try. First, the receiption staff were all great, friendly and helpful. Second, they immediately offered a larger, better room once i told them I'd never been to the hotel. It was late, they said, "try this room". The room was very tastefully done. Large enough for a big guy like me, and well situated in the city. I really loved it and think most people would.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Charlesmark Hotel? Share your experiences!