“Thank you Brad! Fabulous experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 175 Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Since its debut in March 2005, Boston Pedicab has established itself as the Hub’s #1 pedal-powered transportation service. Our rides are popular among tourists and locals, children and adults, and we are rapidly becoming an integral part of the Beantown landscape.Our goal is to provide customers with safe, friendly, comfortable service, resulting in a memorable and entertaining experience that pairs practical, eco-friendly transportation with the luxuries of a gentle stroll.Our services include booking for small events or large conventions. Whether you’re scheduling a wedding, birthday, or corporate event, our Pedicabs can be there to shuttle your guests.
singapore
16 attraction reviews
“Thank you Brad! Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We took Brad Bahner's pedicab in July when taxi's were in short supply and what a trip! It was a boiling hot day and we were taken from the exhibition centre back to our hotel. It was a great short trip, you pay what you think it is worth, in our case plenty more than a taxi and we made a new friend. Brad is a University music student and not only does he blast a mean horn, but he also gave us the ride of our lives. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013

Groton, Connecticut
“Unique part of our Engagement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My boyfriend planned a surprise engagement in Boston and Boston Pedicab played an integral part in his plan. Mike, our Pedicab extraordinare/photographer, surprised me and picked me up at my hotel and took me through the streets of Cambridge to the Charles River where my boyfriend was waiting for me on a dock to propose. Mike has an amazing personality and kept me engaged in conversation and laughing as he was taking me to a location unbeknownst to me. He proceeded in taking pictures of my boyfriend proposing to me as well as doing a photo shoot on the way to the wine bar to meet our friends. He was an important piece of our engagement night, took breath taking photos and enlightened us with his amazing personality.

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“BOSTON PEDICAB ROCKS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had the most fun ever taking a beautiful Pedicab ride last Sunday afternoon in Boston. I felt like I could reach out and touch the buildings because of being outside and low to the ground.
The driver was a blast and gave us a few real good tips on where to eat and see.
The best part is it is a tips only company!!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
Panama City, Panama
10 attraction reviews
“Very nice to and from Fenway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at Boston Marriot Copley Place and we had tickets for Red Sox games. The hotel was just one mile away but it was a 95 degrees afternoon and we found our salvation outside the door of the hotel. The pedicab guys..
It was a very funny rIde, the guys were vey nice and it was fun because we found like 3 other pedicabs in our way to Fenway and we passed aside the heavy traffic near the stadium.
We rode 3 times and we enjoyed each of them.
They do not have a fix fee and they told us that is a volunteer fee, I payed them $20 each ime but believe me the ride worth it.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great way to travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

On a recent trip to Boston I used this service not once but twice. Mikayla was our driver both times and she was an absolute gem. If you need to get somewhere fast particularly in peak traffic pedicabs are the answer.

Visited June 2013

Been to Boston Pedicab Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Boston Pedicab Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.