“Top Notch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 77 Hotels in Boston
North Caldwell, New Jersey
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff is beyond attentive and friendly. There is an overall attitude that they want to serve you. From check in to check out, the entire experience was wonderful. It is refreshing and appreciated. We would stay here again without question.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Indonesian first
South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

On July 2013, I planned a trip to Boston and booked at "the Liberty" I mistakenly thought it was going to be a fun place to take my baby sister. She is getting married this year, so; we were planning on having a "girls gateway" somepne told me it was a great option for young people.
When I arrived to the Liberty I was in shock, the room was dirty as "unsanitary" (I have several pictures)
I walked out desperate to the Ritz and as usual they helped me welcomed me and saved our trip. The staff is wonderful
They Since I have memory the Ritz has always been my family's choice.
The staff was wonderful. I would like to give special thanks to Sharia Osborn, she is wonderful young lady, kind competent, helpful and knoledgable, Sharia and her boss, (I lost her card a Lady from Croatia) handled our situation " Ritz level" they saved our trip.
Thank you Ritz!

Room Tip: The Club level is wonderful don't hesitate to take this option.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on the club level and what can I say the club concierge met my every request from storing a box of microbrew brew beer in their walk in fridge to extending my checkout time. This is my fifth time or so at this hotel and the hotel service is consistently good. If I didn't have to get my car, I would have given the hotel 5 stars. The problem is this: every time I request my car, I am given an expected time until it is ready about 10-15 minutes. I would arrive at the prescribed time and then wait another 10-15 minutes. This is not acceptable. My trip back to the airport become unnecessarily nerve wracking to hit the required time lines for checkin due to this delay. Bottom line: stay here for the hotel service but don't leave your car in the garage if you need it in a timely fashion.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky to get a reservation this weekend while moving my daughter into college. All I can say it was an oasis for me and a opportunity to recharge. I highly recommend this hotel staff, service and location excellent. You New Friend From Philly..
Thank you for a great time.

• Stayed September 2013
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great hotel. the hotel staff was amazing. It was clear that their main intent was to provide every possible service. The room (we had an executive suite) was beautiful and well appointed. The only drawback was that they do not have a restaurant on the premises worthy of a Ritz-Carlton.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lansing, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on 2 different occasions this summer. Both experiences were excellent, exactly what you would expect from a Ritz. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful and greeted us by name. We had a club level room and the service and food in the club level was excellent. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious (for a city). It is located right next to Boston Common and within a short walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Newbury St. There is also a movie theater right next door which was convenient because it did rain a lot during our trip so we had something dry to do nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed at the ritz carlton boston common in August when I was traveling in the US for my summer vacation. Rooms were decent but view was poor. Location was great but service did not live up to the ritz carlton standard that is known for. Was expecting more given that I frequently stay at ritz carlton properties around the world. More can be done with service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common? Share your experiences!