“Absolutely Worth Spending Time In!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #139 of 2,670 Restaurants in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Lying beneath the bleachers in center field of historic Fenway Park, a few feet from Ted Williams Red Seat, is the newest addition to Fenway. A unique bar, where the patrons are treated to not only great food and drink, but an unprecedented baseball experience. With a window that looks directly through centerfield and into the park, it is the only view of its kind. Bleacher Bar is a place where you can not only relax and an enjoy and extraordinary bar experience, but a place where you can feel the very history that is Fenway Park.
San Dimas, California
“Absolutely Worth Spending Time In!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I took my husband to Boston for a Fenway Destination Package and the Bleacher Bar added to our experience in so many ways! On our arrival night I surprised my husband by bringing him here to watch the game. I had read about it online and I was not disappointed!! We were seated at a table right in front of the open window. What a great view! Taking in the sight and sounds of Fenway Park was totally awesome! We don't have anything like this in California. These tables are usually given a 45 minute turn around time but because the weather was poor, the crowds thinned out and there weren't people waiting for a table. We were able to stay and enjoy the Red Sox win and the Kings winning the Stanley cup! Our service was great and I thought the food was better then typical sports bar food. We went back again a few nights later and sat at the railing behind the window. This area allows for unlimited time so we watched another Red Sox game, not a win, but also the first USA World Cup win. Tried other menu items, The Dersh was super yummy. Everyone was so friendly and our time here was a very memorable part of a great Boston experience. Thank you Ryan, Andre and all the staff.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Neat Experence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you go to Fenway Park you have to go here just for the experience. I don't want to give away the surprise, if it wasn't for this it would be just another bar!

Visited June 2014
Cortlandt Manor, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My family and I went here for lunch during our Fenway Park Experience Day. It was a cool restaurant/bar tucked under the bleachers in centerfield of Fenway Park. The lunch was good, your standard pub menu, very good though and reasonably priced, but the opening in the centerfield wall that let's you look out into Fenway at field level was priceless! The grounds crew were getting the field ready for that evening's game as some of the players were warming up on the warning track not 15 feet away from us.
The place is filled with Red Sox memorabilia and was a great part of our day.

Visited June 2014
Bangor, Maine
“Hidden Gem near Fenway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I don't think everyone knows about this place but it is awesome. Very crowded on game days though so come early. Good food and a good variety on their menu. I had great service. We all had a blast. Especially great for Fenway fanatics since you can see the field and watch a game. I would definitely recommend eating at the bleacher bar.

Visited November 2013
Garden City, Michigan
“For out of towners this is a place to see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

A bar inside of a wall in Fenway. Not in the green monster though. However, there is a nice cut out to look onto the field from the bar. You are level with the ground. Really interested view.

• Visited May 2014