“Great coffee shop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 120 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Thinking Cup is pleased to be the first coffee shop in Downtown Boston to serve "Stumptown Coffee" exclusively. Stumptown, originating in Portland Oregon had been named “Best Coffee in the World” by NPR, The New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, and USA Today. To ensure exceptional quality and freshness we obtain our beans directly from Stumptown’s roasting facility in Brooklyn, New York.Opening its doors in December 2010, Thinking Cup is ideally located just steps from the Boston Common. We are committed to providing the premier coffee experience in Boston by serving only the finest coffees, teas, and freshly baked pastries. Was awarded Best Coffee Shop in Boston by Boston Magazine for 2011.
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great coffee shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was in town for two days and my first trip was so good I had to go back for a second. Great coffee and baked goods. I had two scones and both were excellent - just sweet enough and not dense at all. I tasted their apple danish and blueberry muffin - both were good.

I would give 5 stars, but they don't have WiFi.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
“As advertised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

In Boston for the week looking for something healthy, light and inexpensive within walking distance of my hotel for dinner. Thinking Cup delivered with a tasty 'Jimmy the Greek' sandwich and an iced decaf Cafe Americano.

I'll be back...

Chicago, Illinois
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were in from out of town and this place was recommended. Great place to sit and sip coffee and have a snack. Relaxing and in a convenient location for sight seeing.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glens Falls, New York
“light lunch on the freedom trail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Just what we needed on our freedom trail journey, had a yummy quinoa salad and iced chai. Cute place with eclectic decor and healthy options.

Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Decent coffee and fantastic sandwich. I had the turkey club, my wife " the Italian" - both were delicious! Would have lunch here every day if I could!