“I really enjoyed it ... just like Sam Adams!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #422 of 2,672 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Fernandina Beach
“I really enjoyed it ... just like Sam Adams!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went to this place with a friend I haven't seen in years just to have a pint of ale in the tavern that Sam Adams called the Headquaters of the Revolution. I took one look at the menu and ended up eating dinner ... and it was awesome!!! As a starter I had a cup of clam chowder ... wow! It was incredibly flavorful with the perfect balance of potato. I had the Tavern Plate which had steak, Irish sausage, Irish bacon and potatoes and baked beans. The steak was cooked to perfection. I was absolutely stuffed ... but it was so good! I washed it all down with a pint of Sam Adams Brick Red that you can only get on tap in Boston.

I am so sorry that I cannot remember my waitresses name because she deserves a special mention. She was incredibly attentive and even went outside to take a picture of me and a buddy as we sat in the window. She was great!

Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A fun place to have a Special Adams Beer and experience a piece of history”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

This bar has special one of a kind Beers, great tasting and a real treat! Costumed visitors favoring Paul Revere will sit at your table and chat..

• Visited October 2011