“Great Staff, Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 175 Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: The Motorsport Lab is an experience agency dedicated to designing and implementing purposeful interactions and engagements through supercars for consumers and businesses. We offer exotic supercar driving experiences in Boston. We employ Ferraris and Aston Martins' as an experience for tourists to get a taste of their dream car. Additionally, we have City of Boston Driving Experience Tours where tourist/visitors can come and enjoy the city while driving their dream supercars.
Windham, NH
“Great Staff, Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff at The Motorsport Lab is great. They are fun and low key yet very professional and instructional at the same time. The super cars, the course, and the staff combine to make this agility autocross a great experience.

Peabody, MA
9 attraction reviews
“Not at all worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband did the Ferrari experience at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Not worth the money at all - the course was set up in the parking lot?!?! Seriously!! And he was only in the car for maybe 90 seconds total, yup 90 seconds you read that right. I would NOT recommend this at all!! Oh and the worst part - it was an automatic....

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I never took my Porsche to a track event involving a parking lot with cones because it just seemed cheesy, but boy do I have a different perspective on that now. The Lambo really hauled butt! I look forward to seeing the video of my drive; if only it could have seen my facial expressions, especially the first lap with the experienced instructor. I want to do this sort of thing again. I only wish it wasn't over so quickly, and it would have been nice to see how it performed with enough track to try it's 0-60mph comfortably.

That said, all the waivers & optional insurances were a little off-putting but I can understand they need to protect these expensive cars. Just go knowing that in addition to the base price (Groupon had this heavily discounted) you'll still be tipping the otherwise unpaid driver over $100 and you might want to buy one of those extra $20 insurances or two. All in all, I had a great time and I think you will to if you have the right expectations. This event was a thoughtful gift from my wife.

Wakefield, Massachusetts
“Eye Opening Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great opportunity to test your driving skill limits with an exotic. Instructors are excellent and know their craft. The Ferrari is so impressive and gave me a greater appreciation of the capabilities of a professional race driver. Go have some fun and be humbled

Burlington, Vermont
“Great Family Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's not everyday you even get to see one of these supercars, let alone drive one! I had an awesome time in the Lamborghini. The staff was friendly, the instructors were knowledgeable and easy going. I will do this again and I would recommend this to any gear-head.

I bought one as a gift for my dad, and bought one for myself. I have never seen him smile so much. We got a chance to take my car out on the course they set up and had a great time with that too.

Visited May 2013

Been to The Motorsport Lab? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Motorsport Lab, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.