“A Moving Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Motorsport Lab

The Motorsport Lab
711 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02108 (Beacon Hill)
617-383-7655
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 140 Activities in Boston
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Motorsport Lab is an experience agency dedicated to designing and implementing purposeful interactions and engagements through supercars for consumers and businesses. We offer exotic supercar driving experiences in Boston. We employ Ferraris and Aston Martins' as an experience for tourists to get a taste of their dream car. Additionally, we have City of Boston Driving Experience Tours where tourist/visitors can come and enjoy the city while driving their dream supercars.
Tampa,fl
4 attraction reviews
“A Moving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife got my Son(For his 32nd Birthday) and me a ride each. It was great Our Sherpas were very instructional and patient. A great day was spent with my son.

Yes, I would do it again. Make sure to purchase your personal copy DVD of your ride ...

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Ferrari Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

"My wife surprised me for my birthday with this gift. The Motorsport Lab crew were awesome! The check in was quick, the instructor Heath was very knowledgeable and gave good tips to improve my lap times! They are a class act. I paid extra and had my three sons take a lap with the instructors. They will never forget it. I highly recommend the Ferrari experience!

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Ray was the man!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Pure awesomeness. The Motorsport Lab has a great thing going with this concept. What a blast to drive a Ferrari around a closed course that actually challenges you to use precise, aggressive cornering techniques. My driving sherpa, Ray, helped put me at ease for my first drive in this high performance automobile. Although I'm an Air Force pilot with 4000 flight hours, this was definitely some of the most fun I've had in any vehicle, car or aircraft.

clearwater, fl
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Absolutely great day, couldn't have gone any better. Great guys and gals running it. Lots of valuable info, and great sense of humor. Very helpful when i had questions, and worked with us when we told them we had to leave a bit early by sending us first :)

Sarasota, Florida
“Wonderful Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

"Without doubt this experience was worth the time and the cost. I had a great time learning how to handle the Ferrari and drive an autocross course. The "sherpa" was very good at explaining what to do and when to do it and at coaching me through the whole experience. the time went by way too fast."

Visited October 2012

Been to The Motorsport Lab? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Motorsport Lab, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.