So, I was looking for a unique hotel experience in Boston and came across the Ames, a boutique hotel recently renovated. I love history and this building was the former headquarters of the Ames Plow Company and at one time was the tallest building in Boston. The rooms have an exceptional layout and you can tell they used wonderful bedding materials that are exceptionally comfortable. In addition there is a fabulous restaurant, the Woodward which had a great weekend night scene and great food. Of the dozens of hotels I've stayed at around the world this surpasses all of the big chains and is in the top 1% of places I've stayed.
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Ames Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.