The hotel is perfectly located for tourists in Boston. It is a stones throw from Quincy Market and the other downtown attractions. There are several T stops located nearby making access to public transport incredibly easy.
The hotel itself was excellent. We stayed in a corner room with a fabulous view over the old statehouse. The room was spacious and felt very modern and clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable.
Breakfast was good and nicely arranged. The only bugbear for us was the lack of tea and coffee and no complimentary water in the room. The bottle of water on the bedside was $8 and a tea from room service was $5. However with a cvs and Starbucks just down th street this was no real issue.
We would and will absolutely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Ames Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.