This was my first trip to Boston and I think the Ames Hotel is the perfect place to stay.
We stayed in a superior room, which had a great view, comfy beds, ample room to move around and store cases, lovely shower and the Wi-Fi was strong throughout the hotel. No complaints on anything here.
Having never been to Boston before, I relied heavily on Charles the concierge and the door staff for the first day, and they couldn't have been more helpful. I asked about availability at a restaurant, and within 2 minutes Charles had phoned them and a taxi was already waiting by the time the door at the front was opened for me.
I will definitely visit Boston again, and will definitely stay at the Ames again, made the weekend that extra bit enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Morgans Group, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ames - A Morgans Original reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.