Great Location. Every staff encounter was pleasant and the complimentary breakfast was very nice surprise. Two things that were crazy: first, and most importantly, there was a quote on my pillow when I checked in at 10pm that read, " I Want Death to Find Me Planting My Cabbages". This is tooo boutique for me, and whatever "experience director" okay'd this should be let go. Bizarre. I appreciate it is a quote from a great literati, but pick another quote without the word DEATH in it. My bath amenities looked like they went through a grindr and were mixed - for instance there some Malin & Goetz bath products (amazing), but the shampoo was another brand. It looked as though they ran out. Rooms were GREAT size and quiet on the top floors. Slept very well, despite my last thought falling asleep being about death!
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Morgans Group, Splendia, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ames - A Morgans Original reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.