“Fresh Nan, Yummmm” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gourmet India
800 Boylston Street, Prudential Center Food Court, Boston, MA 02199 (Back Bay)
617-247-9500
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Bethlehem, NH
“Fresh Nan, Yummmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love this place, Nan made to order and very good curry and chana masala. If you like Indian food and want a quick bite this is the place. Located inside Fanueil Hall. I have eaten here for lunch a few times and it is always good and the price is right.

Visited July 2012

90% Recommend
Boston, MA
“Surprising good Indian food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've been to Gourmet India at both the Prudential and Quincy Market and was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and the service. I primarily order vegetarian dishes but the numerous chicken selections were tempting. I couldn't resist the saag paneer and it was the best in the Boston area that I have ever tasted. Other dishes ordered included: chana masala and a lentil dish and both were excellent.. The combo mela came with naan that was delicous as well as a wonderful mango lassi .

I was particularly impressed with the service at the Quincy Market location . I will be returning many times based upon their food and service!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great inexpensive Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2008

Most people wouldn't think to go to a food court for great food, and I didn't, either. It was by happenstance: food court close by, time was short, and I didn't want to have to go too far to get a bite to eat. So I ended up at the Prudential Food Court scoping out the options.

Luckily chose Gourmet India. Quick, delicious lunch, reasonably priced. I haven't had better Indian food, anywhere, and I eat at a lot of Indian restaurants. You can certainly pay more, but you won't get a better meal, at the fancy restaurants.