This was my second stay at this hotel. Last time was December 2010.
Still a very good value hotel with free hot breakfast and free parking for a reasonable price in Boston. Just like last time, parking lot was quite full but we did find a space. The cinnamon rolls were not as good as I remembered; it looked to me like it was packaged instead of last time was homemade; however, I love that they now have a pancake machine.
Stephen (or was it Steve, sorry, CRS strikes again) at check in was very pleasant. I liked that he introduced himself and asked how our trip to the hotel was.
I remembered from last time that there was a big gap at the bottom of the door so hallway noise, if people were loud, would carry into the room. We were close to the elevators and did not hear elevator noise, but we had a boisterous group on our floor this time who would talk and run in the hallway. One woman was talking on her cellphone (at about 10:30 PM) in front of our room and we could hear her side of the conversation very well even though we had the tv on, so we turned up the tv volume a little higher. They quieted down by 11 PM; perhaps they went out because according to my husband they came back at around 4 making a lot of noise in the hallway waking him up. Not the hotel's fault and if that group had continued to make lots of noise I would have called the front desk. I think they were part of a wedding party, and I could understand the exuberance. They likely didn't even know they could be heard so well in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is the best option for affordable accommodations minutes from the action of downtown Boston.Our patrons appreciate our excellent amenities and the utmost in customer service.The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is located only two miles from downtown Boston and five miles from Logan International Airport. Our hotel offers transportation to/from Logan International Airport and Black Falcon Pier for only $5.00 per person each way. We also offer free shuttle service to Andrew Station (only 5 minutes walking). We are conveniently located near many attractions in Boston, such as the JFK Museum & Library, Chinatown, Theater District and the Museum of Fine Arts. Hotel amenities include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads, pastries and our legendary cinnamon roll. Complimentary freshly baked cookies are offered daily at 6:00pm and complimentary coffee available 24 hours. Visit Boston, MA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boston hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Boston