Simply the worst hotel room i have ever stayed in. I'm in my 50's and have traveled a lot on all budgets. We (me, wife, son) paid $200 and expected at least some basic comfort.
However, the room was dark. Half a window in the lower ground floor.
It was dirty - including the sheets, which we could see had ben slept in already. There was nobody to complain to - the staff had gone home. i found the laundry room and helped myself to clean sheets.
The paint was peeling off the walls, there were holes in the floor and ceiling, the bathroom was minute and falling apart.
Location is one thing but not enough in this case. We were ripped off.
The only reason i dont give zero is it is not an option on this site. Dont know where the good reviews came from. Probably fakes.
- Also Known As:
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel Boston
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel
- Boston Guest House
- Jamaica Guest House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Back Bay accommodation that offers nightly and weekly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 463 Beacon Street Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.