As all guest houses, don't expect same service as a hotel. There is no clerk around the clock, staff is not always on-site.
The room was spacious, with a mini fridge, counter, desk, couch, tv and a double bed. We were on the front fot eh house, so you could here some other time cars passing, but it was a quiet street overall so that wasn't a problem.
The bathroom was tiny... and the shower too. I dind' like it much but it made its purpose.
Location was really good, we were just a block away from the bridge you have to cross to go to MIT. There was a bike station right on the corner, and three blocks away from the "T" green line. If you are up to it, avoid using the T, and ride a bike. You can rent them in a shop or use the public ones; for short rides they are much cheaper and a really good option. We used them all day long to get from one point to another, it was great.
I thought it was good value given the money we had paid.
- Also Known As:
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel Boston
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel
- Boston Guest House
- Jamaica Guest House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Back Bay accommodation that offers nightly and weekly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 463 Beacon Street Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.