I stayed in a small room on the 3rd floor with shared bath in the hall way. It was exactly what I needed for one night, and extremely affordable compared to anywhere else, with the exception of living in the hostel. Pretty humid in the room while sleeping since it doesn't have A/C. Will book again should the occasion arises.
- Also Known As:
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel Boston
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel
- Boston Guest House
- Jamaica Guest House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Back Bay accommodation that offers nightly and weekly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 463 Beacon Street Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.