ive stayed here at 463 4 times,and for the price $69 (low season) its so cheap,its on beacon street,you would never know this place exists,no big garish signs,just the number,itsjust back of newbury street ,on a lovely Boston townhouse,close to the T hynes convention center,or hop on the mass ave bus,if you want to go to central square or harvard,fenway park is in walking distance,as is pretty much most of the Boston center is,there are good local bars,crossroads irish pub on the left hand corner,resturants a plenty,the guest house is old ,not sure how old,but its charming and has character,homely is the word im looking for,rooms come with tv,cable,en suite,microwave,fridge,didnt try the A.C its winter when i have been,there is no lift,which i dont mind,just enough time to like the large spiral wooden staircase,which adds to the old style,which i really like,the staff are great dave,brian, all have been nice welcoming,and grat source of local knowledge,i really enjoy coming back to Boston,and love this place,its warm,cheap,and on a great street,it really does feel like your a local in Boston,wherever you are from in the world,this is why ive just booked for a fifth time,tell your freinds,if you go to Boston,stay here!
- Also Known As:
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel
- 463 Beacon Street Guest House Hotel Boston
- Boston Guest House
- Jamaica Guest House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Back Bay accommodation that offers nightly and weekly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 463 Beacon Street Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.