“Functional, but sterile” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Boston Logan Airport

You added Hilton Boston Logan Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   One Hotel Drive, Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128 (East Boston / Logan Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Summer Weekends from $259
Ranked #49 of 77 Hotels in Boston
London, United Kingdom
“Functional, but sterile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I booked a night here before an early-morning flight out of Logan, and it completely served its purpose.

The room was clean and comfortable, although a little loud - the walls were thin and my room had a door to an adjoining room, which is always a red flag. I didn't really get a good night's sleep, but it was going to be a short night anyway, so I essentially wrote it off.

It was a 15-minute walk from the room to the departures gate, which made for a pretty stress-free morning. I will say though, the escalators that link the hotel lobby to the skywalk should ABSOLUTELY be on at 6am. Nobody needs that at that hour. I'm all for environmental considerations, but they shouldn't be prioritised over a paying guest's comfort.

I was also disappointed that they wanted to charge for WiFi in the rooms, meaning that I consequently went without Internet access for the night. For the price I paid - which I considered quite steep - this was a bit of a slap in the face.

I doubt I'd ever find myself in a position whereby I need to stay here again, but if I do, then I don't have much choice anyway - it's the only hotel within such close proximity to the airport, so it's take it or leave it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Kathryn M, Director of Front Office Operations at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear AntSimons,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and we will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area as we woud love to have you back at the hotel. Please feel free to reach me directly at Kathryn.Menio@hilton.com.

Katie Menio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

If you are flying in or out of Boston Logan Airport the location of this hotel cannot be beaten as it is a mere five to seven minutes covered walk from Terminals A or E. From check-out to gate in less than 20 minutes for an early morning flight was great and outweighted some other failings.

With the exception of a wonderful lady running the breakfast bufftet (great food and value by the way), the rest of the staff whether they were at the front desk, the housekeeping staff who I had to request three times for my room to be made up, or particularly in the hotel bar (Connollys?) treated guests like they weren't ever going to see them again - which may be true for the majority but not all guests - and were lees than courteous or customer-focussed.

The room too was adequate but not special and the bathroom cramped and a little out-dated.

However the convenient location does mean that, notwithstanding the gripes above, I will probably use this hotel again.

New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel for 2 nights after our trip to Europe. We arrived on Jan 01st, 2014 at around 9 pm, exhausted after flying from Venice. It was so nice after flying to just grab a luggage cart and wheel our bags right to our room without a taxi or going outdoors. (Make sure you grab a cart - it's a good haul depending on terminal ) We had executive lounge access with my HH status which was nice. Breakfast was included in the Executive lounge but was pretty basic. You could 'fill the hole' so to speak. They had boiled eggs which were already peeled which was nice. I just dunked them in a cup of hot water for a few minutes and voila! Hot breakfast. Nice, basic rooms with very comfortable king bed - what you would expect in this category. No fridge for your wine/beer but ice of course. Nice lobby and front desk staff. The shuttle was as we expected when the weather was ok but when a storm moved in it was a nightmare and no staff told anybody what was going on. Note to management it would have been good to have a staff member update people on the late shuttles. If the turn around time is going to be 3 times as long as usual someone should be telling guests. I would and will stay here again when I fly out of Boston in the future. All in all a very nice stay for the price we paid. Good job!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed here prior to flying away on a vacation. I booked a room and got a good rate so I decided to upgrade to a corner room with a view. While we got the corner room it was on the 3rd floor and all we could see was the airport! The room was VERY quiet though. The heating system left something to be desired and we had to ask twice for soap and shampoo. We also had a lousy experience in Connellys - the casual restaurant. I emailed my problems to the hotel manager and she emailed back with great understanding and a refund of some charges. I appreciated that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Hilton at Boston Airport is really a great place to stay as they are connected to the airport so if you are traveeling during snow storms like I was, you dont really need to get out of the airport to get to your hotel. Some great facilities as you would come to expect from the Hilton and my room had a view of the seashore and the airport which was great. All in all a good stay with courteous, helpful staff.

Room Tip: Rooms with the sea view are great
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We felt good and welcome, althouhg it was only one night, Hilton took care of details. The Bell boy helped us immediately with luggage upon arrival and the same person took our car to park it. Luggage was sent to our room quickly and once we settled we went down to have dinner, The attention at restaurant was done rapidly and food was great. We left in the morning and again everything was very well taken care of .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ramona, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Even if you find a hotel in town or in S. Boston that would require a shuttle, there is simply no comparison to sleeping within walking distance of your Gate at Logan.

What makes it even nicer is that this is a great hotel. Service is par excellent and the staff attentive. Shirley and Martina at the front desk - rock! High Five - Ladies!

Rooms are spacious and clean as can be.

Sure, you can get a less expensive room elsewhere, but for convenience and quality, there is no other choice.

I will look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!