“As airport hotels go, nice--extremely convenient for flights” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Hilton Boston Logan Airport to your Saves list
Booking.com Expedia.com
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   One Hotel Drive, Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128 (East Boston)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rates from just $199!
Ranked #43 of 77 hotels in Boston
London
“As airport hotels go, nice--extremely convenient for flights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Reasonably priced for Boston. Quiet. Facilities in very good condition. Although Carolina purists would no doubt object, the pulled pork barbeque sandwich in the Publik House [sic] restaurant was very good with a cold beer after a long day of travel and work. Will stay here again if I need to catch a flight early in the morning or arrive late in the day. Free Wi-Fi for Hilton Honors members on my stay--that's appreciated!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

1,414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
L.A.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We arrived late at Logan and called the hotel for a pick-up. They asked us to call again once we got our luggage. It's minor, I know, but at the end of a 24-hour trip, that was the last thing I wanted to hear.

Nonetheless, the hotel was nice enough once we got there...

I was with my family and we left early the next morning, so I can't comment too much about the facilities, though the rooms were nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed in hotel while having a layover. Nothing special but just a nice Hilton hotel! Connected to the airport so this a big pro. So convenient! Recommendable while having a layover. To far away from the city so if you are in Boston to enjoy this beautiful city, this airport hotel would not be the best option

• Stayed April 2012
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The signage for an attached hotel to the airport was poor at best! If you have the misfortune not to arrive at the international terminal its a very long walk! The checkin staff was very friendly and the room sure could use some renovations. The new toiletries arent as good as the previous. The executive lounge breakfast selection was mediocre at best. I paid over $300 a night and felt better value existed elsewhere.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Yes, it's very easy if you need access to the airport but it's also very close if you want a potentially less expensive option than staying in the city proper. Room was in good shape, check in was fast and friendly and the large bar/restaurant makes it extremely convenient. Getting a cab was also easy from the hotel.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
nyc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is so perfect for anyone needing an airport hotel - its sparkling clean, easy access to the aiport, on site parking in cheaper than the airport. I have now stayed 2x at this location and both times were just what we needed

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

On a red eye flight into Boston I experienced a debilitating migraine headache. When I arrived in the morning, I was unable to make the drive I had scheduled to Maine that day where we were planning on attending a wedding. My husband checked us into the Hilton. We had been on a very tight budget for our trip and, on top of my illness, I was worried about the extra cost we were incurring. My husband mentioned to the reception agent about my migraine and, without hesitation, she kindly asked her manager if they could give us a discounted room so I could recover for the night. They knocked $150 off of our bill. It was such a generous gesture. On top of that, the room was so clean, quiet and comfortable that I was able to rest and feel better enough to make the journey the following day. I made it in time for my friend's wedding and was so very grateful for the act of kindness offered to me and my husband by the Hilton staff. I want to thank the Boston Airport Hilton for their good deed and will surely patronize your hotels again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Boston Logan Airport

Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel
Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel Boston
Hilton Hotel Boston
Hilton Boston
Boston Hilton
Address: One Hotel Drive, Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Boston > East Boston , East Boston / Logan Airport
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Best Value Hotel in Boston
#25 Business Hotel in Boston
#28 Family Hotel in Boston
#30 Luxury Hotel in Boston
#50 Romantic Hotel in Boston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Hilton Boston Logan Airport 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Boston Logan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hilton Boston Logan Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.