We liked the postion of the Fairmont Battery Wharf - right by the water and just at the end of the main street in the Italian North End District. We were pleased with our room - large, light and with all the right stuff in it, and with the helpfulness of the staff when we had a problem. It's a very new place and there is a sense of it still getting 'worn in' - but it was fine for us. Only drawback was the extortionate price of breakfast - why don't hotels like this do a 'tourist' one as well as one for those on expense accounts?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia and Jetsetter so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston