GREAT location; beautiful waterfront by the North End Italian restaurants. Very good service (knowledgeable front desk folks; no separate concierge). Beautiful hotel (2 separate buildings), trendy, well-laid out rooms and large lovely bathroom. Comfy beds. The Nespresso machine made such delicious espressos that we came home and bought one. Large well-equipped gym in adjacent building. Constructive criticism? Some scratches in wood door/furniture. The hotel offered reasonable discounts on rates. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Battery Wharf is the only boutique hotel located on Boston Harbor in downtown Boston. This sophisticated, urban, waterfront retreat is surrounded by unique shopping, fine dining, spectacular coastal views, and the rich historical setting of downtown Boston. The hotel is walking distance to Boston’s Italian North End, financial district, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and TD Garden - New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. New Exhale Spa and Aragosta Bar and Bistro now open!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Battery Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.