not sure what i expected, President's Club would seem to rate higher than the ground floor near the front desk but guess not, restaurant manager Dan Stewart the same star he was in DC and generally the bars seem better than the hotel, which seemed plain with no concierge. The hotel did offer and give free passes to the adjoining spa but as a coed sauna, didn't hold much attraction for me. I'd stay there again but be careful with desk clerks, seem to not know what they are doing, they seemed to swipe wrong card and then complain it didn't go through.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Battery Wharf is the only boutique hotel located on Boston Harbor in downtown Boston. This sophisticated, urban, waterfront retreat is surrounded by unique shopping, fine dining, spectacular coastal views, and the rich historical setting of downtown Boston. The hotel is walking distance to Boston’s Italian North End, financial district, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and TD Garden - New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. New Exhale Spa and Aragosta Bar and Bistro now open!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Battery Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.