I liked this hotel because it was a good base for visiting the historical sights and nearby restaurants. I highly recommend parking your car and walking the city. Most sights were within a few miles and not through bad areas of town.
The room itself was nice. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was pretty as well. It was bigger than most hotel rooms I've been in. There were more than the standard amount of channels on the TV. There is a small coffee maker in the room but you have to look for it.
There is a charge for internet so keep that in mind when budgeting. The valet was also more expensive than most hotels but seeing as how we passed a few parking areas priced at $25, I'd say it isn't too bad.
We had a room facing the front on the 2nd floor right above the entry. I would request a higher floor facing the bay.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Battery Wharf is the only boutique hotel located on Boston Harbor in downtown Boston. This sophisticated, urban, waterfront retreat is surrounded by unique shopping, fine dining, spectacular coastal views, and the rich historical setting of downtown Boston. The hotel is walking distance to Boston’s Italian North End, financial district, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and TD Garden - New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. New Exhale Spa and Aragosta Bar and Bistro now open!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Battery Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.