I am old school - so keyless entry - no reception .... I am skeptical. I like everything about this place, ok except for the parking fees at nearby Prudential Center when we checked out! But all in - just love this place! Clean and nice (shiny shower head in the bathroom!), easy walk to the mall, lots of places to eat. Daily continental breakfast - no hassle - coffee/tea all day - convenience at the highest level. Staff members were helpful. Had a great dinner at the recommended Mooo Restaurant... good food - as expected - pricey! Have a great year everyone!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel Boston
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn @ St. Botolph, a luxury boutique hotel located in the shadow of the Prudential Center. With a keen nod to its namesake, the patron saint of travelers, The Inn @ St. Botolph in Boston's historic Back Bay wraps a wealth of luxuries in a tidy and affordable package for discerning travelers. Like its sister hotel, the internationally acclaimed XV Beacon, The Inn @ St. Botolph offers understated contemporary interiors graced with traditional styling and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn At St Botolph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.