My family and I loved staying at this inn! Our "room" felt more like a swanky upscale apartment. The decor was modern, and it contrasted nicely to the charming old building and neighborhood. Public transportation was just a short walk away, and we enjoyed just exploring around the neighborhood as well. Great, accommodating staff. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel Boston
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn @ St. Botolph, a luxury boutique hotel located in the shadow of the Prudential Center. With a keen nod to its namesake, the patron saint of travelers, The Inn @ St. Botolph in Boston's historic Back Bay wraps a wealth of luxuries in a tidy and affordable package for discerning travelers. Like its sister hotel, the internationally acclaimed XV Beacon, The Inn @ St. Botolph offers understated contemporary interiors graced with traditional styling and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn At St Botolph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.