We stayed here for a long weekend and really enjoyed the proximity of the Inn to shopping and good eats. Like other reviewers have said, you can hear walking and muffled sounds from other rooms, but we weren't in our room long enough for it to bother us.
I also like the automatic check-in and check-out - no need to go to the front desk so we could come and go as we pleased.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel Boston
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn @ St. Botolph, a luxury boutique hotel located in the shadow of the Prudential Center. With a keen nod to its namesake, the patron saint of travelers, The Inn @ St. Botolph in Boston's historic Back Bay wraps a wealth of luxuries in a tidy and affordable package for discerning travelers. Like its sister hotel, the internationally acclaimed XV Beacon, The Inn @ St. Botolph offers understated contemporary interiors graced with traditional styling and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn At St Botolph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.