“Clean and modern” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Bostonian Hotel

Save Saved
You added Millennium Bostonian Hotel to your Saves list
Millennium Bostonian Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26 North Street, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA 02109-1509   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now & Save up to 20%
Ranked #29 of 77 hotels in Boston
Hughesville, Maryland
“Clean and modern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Checked in here after a disappointing stay at the omni. The room and lobby were beautiful, clean and well maintained. Loved the location with lots of shopping and dining. Loved the hotel restaurant . Service was excellent and food above average. Everyone was so nice and went above my expectations. Loved the hot apple cider. Will consider this property for future trips to boston.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RobertRivers, General Manager at Millennium Bostonian Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Unexpected Visitor,

Thank you for offering us the opportunity to host your visit after a troubling experience in Boston.

Millennium Bostonian is an established hotel in this market and we understand the importance of impression and memorbale experiences. And, we are pleased to hear of your stay and impression of our team and product.

Please let me know of any future visit to Boston so that I may personally assist with your accommodations.

Again, thank you,

900 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Coventry, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away for a couple of days, and could not have chose a better hotel. First of all, the location is perfect. You are directly across the street from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market which made shopping and dining very convenient. The rooms were very clean and every member of the staff was pleasant. Any time you passed any employee in the hallways or lobby they always would smile and say "good morning" or "how are you". Lastly, I would like to mention the general manager, Robert Rivers; before our trip I emailed him telling him about the little getaway my husband and I were planning. Although I never got to meet him in person, Mr. Rivers took care of us in every way possible and made us feel like VIP's. He made sure we ended up in a beautiful room and made dinner reservations for us at a cozy (delicious) Italian restaurant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and cannot wait to book my next trip to Boston there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs. P,

Thank you for sharing your experience and it truly was my pleasure to assist in making a memorable stay.

Location is key for a downtown visit and I knew that your short walk to the North End, to one my favorite restaurants, would add to your overall visit. I also wish that we had a moment to exchange courtesies and I commit that on your next visit I will personally handle your check-in!

Again, thank you for your visit and for letting me assist with your arrangements.

College Point, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. We were very happy with the location....right across the street from Faneuil Hall and a couple of blocks from the North End (all those wonderful Italian restaurants are there!). Complimentary coffee in lobby and also a restaurant and bar in hotel. Totally satisfied with our choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Park City, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We were given a room on 3 rd floor overlooking the street. We got in the room and could hardly breathe from the strong odor of chemicals- I assume from carpet cleaning. We had to go to dinner right away but figured with the doors open from the little balcony the smell will disappear. Got home late and smell was still strong as ever. The noise from street was so loud we had to close the doors which still didn't help with noise much.
Complained in am and they switched my room, gave me 50 dollars for breakfast and offered free tea with honey cause of sore throat from chemicals. Front desk was not surprised at all of the noxious smell. New room was over the car entrance to hotel and was better but still loud. Keep away from this hotel. I am in the road over 100 days a year and never wrote a bad review before.

• Stayed October 2013
RobertRivers, General Manager at Millennium Bostonian Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for your comments and our apologies that your stay was less than anticipated. Certainly your experience is of great concern, however unlike any prior review or comment received.

Millennium Bostonian Hotel uses only an environmentally safe cleaning chemical program provided by the largest supplier in the US, ECOLABS of Minnesota. This is a trusted name for hotel cleaning products, and to date, I have not had a single guest concern or reaction. However, my team will evaluate to insure that no substitute or foreign product was introduced without senior management review/approval.

Please let us know how we might forward a MSDS sheet on the chemical products used at Millennium Bostonian in the chance they you ever again experience a similar occurence during your 100 days of annual travel.

Our apologies,

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at the Millennium Bostonian with my husband for our one year anniversary celebration this past weekend. This was the first time we have ever stayed away from our 6 month old son so we were only able to stay one night but the hotel certainly made it a wonderful short getaway! We were upgraded to a superior room with an awesome view of Faneuil Hall. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We seemed to have forgotten several things and they provided everything we needed in a timely fashion. They also acknowledged our anniversary and sent us up a bottle of champagne and a small dessert to enjoy in celebration. We truly appreciated that little touch! The rooms were also clean and well decorated.

I am the sales manager at a very busy upscale hotel in Charleston, SC and I am very skeptical when traveling and staying in hotels. This hotel met and exceeded all of our expectations and I hope we get to stay again on a future trip to Boston.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Charleston,

As hoteliers there is no greater recognition than from a peer serving in the hospitality industry, and we appreciate the compliment.

Truly, thank you for your comment and we hope that your travel plans again include Boston,

Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Although we have been to Boston on several occasions, this was our first stay at this hotel and we will definitely be coming back. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating, check-in was a breeze. Although we had a problem with our electronic room key, the problem was resolved immediately. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious. The location was outstanding, you were within walking distance of the North End, the Seaport and right across the street from Quincy Market. We have recommended this hotel to our family and friends and look forward to our next trip to Boston.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for your comments and our team is always excited to hear from a past guest and recognize their impression of our performance.

Simply stated, our goal is to insure a carefree and memorable visit and it appears that we met our mutual expectations.

Please let me know of any future planned Boston visits so that I can arrange your accommodations.

Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Gotta love this location - walking distance to the wharf, little italy and Quincy Market, plus on weekends you get all the great people watching when the Farmer's market is up and going. Room was spacious and very clean and all the staff is very helpful. This will be my 1st choice when returning to Boston.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Top Contributor,

We appreciate your time in highlighting your recent stay at Millennium Bostonian Hotel and touring America's Walking City!

Our location allows travelers to experience all that is Boston within just blocks, including the Custom Tower, Old North Church, Bunker Hill, the North End, Quincy Market and so many more locations of historical significance. Unlike most cities offering a history museum, Boston, and our location, offers a live interaction right out our front door.

Please let us know of your future travel plans and if we can be of assistance,

Gratefully,

rrivers@mill-usa.com

Been to Millennium Bostonian Hotel? Share your experiences!