It is all about location, location, location and this hotel is perfectly placed for many of Boston's attractions. It is next door to Quincy market and Faneuil Hall and close to the Italian restaurant’s in the North End. The Freedom Trail almost passes the hotel which is also very close to all major attractions - the hop on / off trolley (2 mins walk away) waterfront, restaurants etc. Having said this it was very quiet. We just came from a cruise so did not have a car, but never needed one because we could walk to everything from restaurants to sightseeing. The room was spacious and very comfortable and the bathroom of high specification. The shower was in the bath but there could be a problem if anyone had a disability. They would struggle to get out because the bath side was quite high. Cost of breakfast was high but there is so much choice across the road in Quincy market. The staff were super-friendly too, a not uncommon occurrence in Boston I have to say. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Bostonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian