“Fantastic location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Bostonian Hotel

You added Millennium Bostonian Hotel to your Saves list
Millennium Bostonian Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26 North Street, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA 02109-1509   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #34 of 77 Hotels in Boston
Leeds
“Fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

It is all about location, location, location and this hotel is perfectly placed for many of Boston's attractions. It is next door to Quincy market and Faneuil Hall and close to the Italian restaurant’s in the North End. The Freedom Trail almost passes the hotel which is also very close to all major attractions - the hop on / off trolley (2 mins walk away) waterfront, restaurants etc. Having said this it was very quiet. We just came from a cruise so did not have a car, but never needed one because we could walk to everything from restaurants to sightseeing. The room was spacious and very comfortable and the bathroom of high specification. The shower was in the bath but there could be a problem if anyone had a disability. They would struggle to get out because the bath side was quite high. Cost of breakfast was high but there is so much choice across the road in Quincy market. The staff were super-friendly too, a not uncommon occurrence in Boston I have to say. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have never written a review for a hotel, but I HAD to for the Millennium!!! My hubby and I spent a Friday to a Monday at the hotel and the location was great! I have been to Boston before, and this was my second time, and being right across the street from Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, and Little Italy across the way was GREAT! The concierge Gabriel was MAGNIFICENT! He was able to get us last minute tickets to the Boston Red Sox playoff game against Detroit! The rooms were very nice, room service was great, and the hotel was quiet. The next time I return to Boston I will for sure stay here again!

N Chittenden, VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Millennium has become our go-to hotel whenever we visit Boston. Since we live in Vermont, we arrive by car, and it is ridiculously easy to get to. 1 block off the exit, drive right into the hotel, hand your keys to the valet, couldn't get any easier!
The hotel is located in the heart of downtown, making it walking distance to all the attractions, Fanuiel Hall, the North End, TD Garden, the wharf and the aquarium. Dozens of great restaurants and bars, as well. Even Fenway Park is just a short T ride away.
The restaurant serves a wonderful, although expensive, breakfast. But you are in the heart of Boston, what isn't expensive?
My only complaint, and this isn't exclusive to the Millennium, is I don't understand why the more a hotel room costs, the more they nickel-and-dime you to death on amenities that other hotels include, such as internet, bottles of water, etc. Isn't $300-$500 a night enough to cover this stuff?
That said, the Millennium ail continue to be our hotel of choice whenever our travels bring us to Boston!

Room Tip: We have stayed in all sections of the hotel on many occasions, and there really isn't a bad room...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was there for business recently. It is a great location and easy to get to as it is right off 93. You can walk to so much from the hotel. The staff is always very friendly. The room I was in was decent although the lighting was very poor. Wireless internet did not work with my ipad and was barely able to connect with the laptop. I was in a strage location, so it could have been my room location. They were nice enough to credit the amount back when I checked out. The gym they have is a joke ( a few creeky machines and some free weights crammed into the smallest room I have ever seen for a gym). If a good workout is important to you don't stay here. Value for money is questionable as it is very expensive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I spent three nights at the Millenium Boston in early October. The staff is exceptionally helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Our room looked out on Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, had a small balcony and even though we were on the second floor, even on a Friday night the noise was no problem. The location is great - midway along the Freedom Trail, close to all the good Italian restaurants in the North End (very very walkable), and with ready access to the MTA. We ate in the hotel restaurant one night, and it may have been the best meal we had. I'd highly recommend it over all the big hotels on Newbury Street.

Hamden, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I booked the Millennium because of the reviews & it's location. Thank you to whomever gave out the tip about parking in the Post Office Square parking garage. Parking from Friday early evening to Sunday night was less than 30.00. The walk to the hotel was easy, me pulling a rolling bag. It is right across the street from Faneuil Hall, and walking to the TD Garden on Friday night was a few blocks, and safe. We walked to the North End as well. The staff at the desk were professional and friendly, the doormen as well, and after we checked out Sunday at 12:00, they let us keep our bags locked up until we came back for them at night. I had requested the corner room (thank you for that tip as well!) and had written "with a special guy" and they gave it to us. the view was great. There is construction going on, but that is not their fault. The bed was a king and had tons of pillows and was very comfortable. The bathroom was big and clean, the towel supply generous. The bill was outrageous but it was a special weekend and worth it.

Room Tip: Request 7th floor room 712 corner room
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The location of this hotel is great! We walked to everything we wanted to see in Boston from right here - Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, all points of the Freedom Trail, the aquarium area and best of all The North End with all its great Italian restaurants! We did not use a car at all while here, and the Millennium is a short cab ride from the airport.
The room itself was large and lovely. I loved the comfortable and contemporary look of the room and the entire hotel. The staff was always friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Millennium Bostonian Hotel? Share your experiences!