The location of this hotel is fantastic. It's across the street from Feneuil Hall, eating establishments, shopping, and adjacent to North End as well as the Freedom Trail. For those that enjoy their morning late, there's a Starbucks accross the Street. If you need to rent a vehicle, there's an Avis a couple of blocks away.
The rooms were VERY comfortable, well appointed and quite large. What I appreciated is that they had a vanity area adjacent to the bathroom. This is specially nice when you have more than one person in the room.
In the North End, visit Mike's Pastries (along the Freedom Trail). Yes, it's a tourist trap but one that's well worth it. I've never had better Canollis.....and I don't even care for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Tingo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Millennium Bostonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian