I spent 3 nights at this hotel in August and although i thought the price i payed for my stay was outrageous, i clearly wanted to be within walking distance to the North End and this is truly a stones throw away from Hanover St.
I was swiftly checked into a very large room # 627, with a great view, facing the market out the front and north end.
The room is HUGE and i mean huge, i had a king size bed (comfy) and lots and i mean lots of room to walk around in, then it had another entrance into the powder area with a dresser and large mirror and a seperate entry to the bathroom. Although the hotel isn't new, i wasn't phased with the decor as the amenities and view made up for it. I had requested a refrigerator and within minutes it was delivered to my room.
I cannot vouch for the hotel restaurant as i never ate there, as there are literally hundreds of options within walking distance to the hotel.
The staff were friendly and helpful, but i found the hotel to be very noisy on saturday night due to a wedding being held at the hotel and you could hardly hear yourself think, nor have a conversation with staff.....but hey, not a big deal.
As for location, this place is great whether your travelling solo as i was or with friends or family, literally across the road from Quincy Market & Fanueil Hall, with street entertainment which was great, if you didnt feel like venturing far of an evening.
I specifically chose this hotel due to its proximity to the North End and i wasn't disappointed at all, it was literally an 5 min wallk to Hanover St and an abundance of restaurants and very safe.
I happened to be in Boston during the time of the Fishermans Feast, what a delight, great entertainment and food to die for. You need to go to Mikes Patry.....the best cannoli outside of Italy itself....the wait is worth the wait.
You are also walking distance to great shopping, which i must say tax free Boston is the place to shop. All sites are also within walking distance and the Freedom trail right outside your day.
All in all, i had a wonderful stay at this hotel and in Boston, would definately recommend this hotel to others and would stay again if ever in Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Bostonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian