I just finished a conference at the Millennium Bostonian. What a great experience!
The location is without a doubt the best in Boston. Our room had an amazing view of Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. It was such fun to watch all of the performers from our balcony. One word of warning, be sure to close your balcony door and draw the curtains at night if you are a light sleeper. When the bars close it can get noisy.
The conference staff were awesome. They made sure that every detail of our meeting went smoothly. I would have no hesitation to book another conference here.
Our attendees loved being able to walk across the street to restaurants, bars and shopping. Boston Common and Boston Public Gardens were an easy walk. We also loved taking a short walk to the North End and Boston Harbor.
Boston is a fabulous place to have a conference and the Millennium is without a doubt the perfect conference hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Millennium Bostonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian