Yes, it's nice...but not $400 min.+/night for a dinky room nice. The room was small, and I was unimpressed. Lobby was pretty, but again, not worth the much higher rate than a 3 or 4 star that pretty much has all the same feautures. The pics we were shown online were not represenative of the room we got. I think they set some dinky rooms aside for hotels.com users...I'm all for paying more for room service and such but the Continental Breakfast (two eggs, toast, coffee, juice, 2 slices of bacon/sausage) was $27 before a room fee, taxes and surcharges. My husband and I had to laugh. After tipping the waiter, one would pay about $70 for for two people for that! Seriously? That's not luxury, that's completely idiotic. You'd think you'd get a big TV or soemthing too, but you get a little 24-ish old school model. Yipee! I'm living the good life now! I can eat my $70 crap breakfast in front of my 10 year old TV and then go to town on a $9 bottle of water (no lie) It would be one thing to pay this for a great experience, but it just wasn't. I didn't get the idea they gave a hoot either...Is "meh" a good descriptive word?
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, Boston Hotel
- The Langham, Boston Hotel Boston
- The Langham Boston
- Langham Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a famous architectural landmark, The Langham, Boston offers a unique blend of history, charm and urban sophistication. The hotel is in Boston's financial district and within a 5 min walk to Faneuil Hall Marketplace. It is also steps away from the Boston Harbor, the North End, Boston's finest shopping district, major colleges and universities, theaters, and the Freedom Trail to name a few. The Langham, Boston is ideally located for both business and pleasure and offers three delectable dining options,the Reserve, a refined champagne lounge which serves a continental breakfast selection and offers dining from dawn until dusk with a menu featuring soups, salads and light entrees, along with beer, wine and champagne and the Langham's traditional British Tiffin Afternoon Tea. Bond is a premiere destination for cosmopolitan dining, cocktails and entertainment. Cafe Fleuri offers contemporary New England cuisine for full breakfast and Lunch (mon-fri)and our decadent Saturday Chocolate Bar and renowned Sunday Brunch. All guests at the Langham Hotel enjoy our signature Langham Turn Down service, plush robes and slippers, and full complimentary use of the fitness center and indoor heated pool and jacuzzi in our charming and intimate pool pavilion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Langham, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.