Fom the moment we checked in, we were so well looked after. All the staff are true professionals, they are accommodating and friendly witht being overbearing. Not so much as a hint of snobbery, even though the hotel can boast at being one of the most classically elegant and enchanting hotels in Boston. Everything worked like a dream, car was valet parked, rooms were available, cases delivered. We were upgraded free of charge to a queen overlooking the park. Even though we booked through booking.com we weren't treated any differently that if we had booked direct, which is not the case in some hotels. The beds are heavenly, not too hard or too soft and we had the best nights sleep in weeks. The turndown service is wonderful and everything worked. The room is serviced twice a day and nothing is too troublesome, we had a bulb go and this was changd immediately and without ceremony. The receptionists and the consierge know their stuff. Dinner recommendations were fabulous, eat at Lucca and Charthouse! The concierge rang ahead to the Charthouse and we got desert free of charge which was just devine. From the exclusive toiletries to the champagne bar, it was just one heck of an experience. Not flash but just understated luxury. Just what was needed. Only one small plea.... Get rid of the extortionate wifi charges and make this a free service. Other than that top marks Langham, we'll definitely be repeating this experience.....
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, Boston Hotel
- The Langham, Boston Hotel Boston
- The Langham Boston
- Langham Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a famous architectural landmark, The Langham, Boston offers a unique blend of history, charm and urban sophistication. The hotel is in Boston's financial district and within a 5 min walk to Faneuil Hall Marketplace. It is also steps away from the Boston Harbor, the North End, Boston's finest shopping district, major colleges and universities, theaters, and the Freedom Trail to name a few. The Langham, Boston is ideally located for both business and pleasure and offers three delectable dining options,the Reserve, a refined champagne lounge which serves a continental breakfast selection and offers dining from dawn until dusk with a menu featuring soups, salads and light entrees, along with beer, wine and champagne and the Langham's traditional British Tiffin Afternoon Tea. Bond is a premiere destination for cosmopolitan dining, cocktails and entertainment. Cafe Fleuri offers contemporary New England cuisine for full breakfast and Lunch (mon-fri)and our decadent Saturday Chocolate Bar and renowned Sunday Brunch. All guests at the Langham Hotel enjoy our signature Langham Turn Down service, plush robes and slippers, and full complimentary use of the fitness center and indoor heated pool and jacuzzi in our charming and intimate pool pavilion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Langham, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.