There is an interesting array of reviews on this hotel. My advice is to know what's important to you and remember that it's all about balance. For this particular trip here's what was important to me: 1) Distance to TD Garden and 2) Price. That's about it. I was lucky enough to be in town to watch the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup, actually, the most important part of the trip well beyond what my hotel was like. However with those two hotel criteria met, I'd say that the rest of the experience was an added bonus. Every person I interacted with at this hotel was very helpful and courteous. I can recall at least 5 people who were very pleasant. I was given a Stanley Cup cookie upon arrival, and a choice of two items from a snack basket being a part of Holiday Inn's guest program. Another bonus was the free wifi, given I got to town without a ticket. Fast speed as well. Then, needing to print my ticket, I appreciated the business center I used for free. My room was on the fifth floor, off of the street. It was very quiet, and spacious. Microwave, fridge included. As I mentioned, it is across the street from the Garden, so convenient. Besides that, there is a CVS less than a block, right next to the train station. Super easy to the airport ($25 cab, vs. $2.50 train). Lots of bars a block away. Now, as some others have commented...are the hallways a bit rundown? Perhaps. Elevator slow? Yep. A little overpriced because of the game? Yep. Did it cause great harm? Nope. After grabbing some free breakfast and getting detailed advice on the train, I was on my way and happy as a clam. Thanks for a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi and hot breakfast. Located across from North Station and the TD Garden making us the closest hotel to the Garden, home to both the Celtics and the Bruins. Boston is a walking city and the hotel is central to all the historic neighborhoods and attractions you want to visit. The hotel is in walking distance to many of Boston’s historic sites, Faneuil Hall, Paul Reveres house, Boston Harbor, Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail. With many great restaurants and attractions also in easy reach this hotel in Boston’s North End is an ideal location for your next visit.Business travelers appreciate that the hotel is near the financial center, the Government Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Center and Massachusetts Eye Ear Center. Boston is home of many of the world’s finest colleges and the hotel is located in within minutes of many of them; Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, MIT and Boston College.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston Garden has an unbeatable location with valet parking and complimentary hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness room, business center and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Boston Garden
- Holiday Inn Express Boston
- Holiday Inn Boston