I leave in Martha's Vineyard which is located in Cape Cod, an hour and a half away from Boston. I visit Boston often and know a bunch of hotels in the area. But this was the first time that I stayed on Mandarin. I had a really good time! Best staff ever! Very clean, and best hotel that I ever stayed. it's warm, luxurious and a lot more! The Concierge was amazing and very helpfull as well.
I would def. come back to this hotel again!!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, luxurious hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Boston combines classic New England elegance with refined Oriental touches to create one of the most distinctive hospitality experiences in the region. Awarded both Forbes Five-Stars and AAA Five-Diamonds, Mandarin Oriental, Boston features 148 guestrooms and suites over 14 floors, delighting its guests with the finest facilities and service, innovative dining experiences and an unparalleled holistic Five-Star awarded spa. A short, 15-minute drive to Logan International Airport, Mandarin Oriental, Boston connects guests to the city's finest shopping, cultural venues and business institutions from its prime location in the heart of the chic Back Bay on Boylston Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Prestigia, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.