When staying for a night with my boyfriend, we had an awesome experience. Here, everything is in the details, from the delicious tea served upon arrival (great on a freezing day) to the little elements included with the room.
Although this hotel is on the pricier side, I would definitely recommend it for a romantic getaway or some awesome family time in Boston. We were so comfy, we didn't want to leave the room to brave the cold!
One thing we were surprised to find out on the website is that Wi-Fi is not included. Considering everything else is and that it's an upscale hotel ,I would have expected it to be included in the price!
Have a nice visit!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Boylston Street in the heart of Boston's vibrant business and historic district, the new Mandarin Oriental, Boston, redefines luxury and blends the simple beauties of Oriental style with New England charm. Accommodations include 136 tastefully appointed guest rooms and 12 suites, some overlooking the Back Bay. Sample refined American and authentic Asian cuisine from Asana, our signature restaurant and visit M Bar & Lounge for exotic cocktails, fine wines, and international tapas. Our Spa, featuring crystal steam rooms, vitality pools, ice fountains, a spa cafe, also has a boutique and a state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Mandarin Oriental so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.