When staying for a night with my boyfriend, we had an awesome experience. Here, everything is in the details, from the delicious tea served upon arrival (great on a freezing day) to the little elements included with the room.
Although this hotel is on the pricier side, I would definitely recommend it for a romantic getaway or some awesome family time in Boston. We were so comfy, we didn't want to leave the room to brave the cold!
One thing we were surprised to find out on the website is that Wi-Fi is not included. Considering everything else is and that it's an upscale hotel ,I would have expected it to be included in the price!
Have a nice visit!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, luxurious hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Boston combines classic New England elegance with refined Oriental touches to create one of the most distinctive hospitality experiences in the region. Awarded both Forbes Five-Stars and AAA Five-Diamonds, Mandarin Oriental, Boston features 148 guestrooms and suites over 14 floors, delighting its guests with the finest facilities and service, innovative dining experiences and an unparalleled holistic Five-Star awarded spa. A short, 15-minute drive to Logan International Airport, Mandarin Oriental, Boston connects guests to the city's finest shopping, cultural venues and business institutions from its prime location in the heart of the chic Back Bay on Boylston Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.