“Great steak” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mooo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 2,670 Restaurants in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bowdoin and Somerset
Transit: Green & Red Line Park Street T Stop Green & Blue Line Government Center T Stop
Description: Chef David Hutton offers a modern steakhouse with a warm decor and relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere, including a full bar and award-winning wine list. Open seven days a week. Reservations recommended.
Switzerland
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Actually the whole meal was fantastic. The restaurant was very busy but it didn't spoil the experience. Wonderful atmosphere and very helpful staff. We had the Kobe dumplings which were delicious and the 8oz filet which has to be one of the best steaks we have EVER had. Would love to go again soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston
“Nice Birthday Celebration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We celebrated my daughters 21st birthday at Moo. Great time. Steaks were awesome, fantastic service.

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Modern Steak House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was a great surprise. It was a fantastic steakhouse with a modern updated atmosphere and decore. Meats are done to your liking, the staff is knowledgable of the cuts of meats so ask away. This is a great place for a business dinner, or lunch, fun with friends and can be romantic for a couple.

“So good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Word of warning - it's very easy to over eat here but frankly death by steak is a good way to go!

Greeting was warm & friendly. Good atmosphere, low lighting.

We made the mistake of having a starter - they are fabulous!
Hubs had mac n cheese. I had the calamari. Calamari was fabulous. Batter was crispy & the actual calamari cooked to perfection.

Then we had main course - both of us choosing filet mignon - hubs 12oz & me 8oz. Hubs had market veg & plain fries. I had spinach & garlic with truffle Parmesan fries.

Trust me when I tell you this is just too much ( & we have big appetites!).

But the meal could not be faulted. Everything tasted wonderful. The steak was cooked to perfection. I prefer rare, hubs medium rare & both were exactly that.

Service was efficient, friendly & relaxed.

We highly recommend this restaurant & had such a great meal. A must for meat lovers!

Montreal
“Every dish was a perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

One of the best meals we ever had!
The restaurant is nicely decorated, the service is impeccable, and the food is mouthwatering.
I had by best Filet Mignon ever! Regretted ordering 8oz instead of 12oz after the first bite. My husband had a New York steak and it was okay but not great though, so I recommend to go with Filet Mignon.
Desserts were superb and surprisingly big. Neither of us could finish his.
Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely go back next time I am going to be in Boston.

• Visited October 2013