It seems as though there is a continuing theme of this property. It is very good overall with the majority of the staff achieving expectations.
And then you have the Oak Bar...poor, poor service. The waitstaff seemed as though they really didn't want to be there and they were just going through the motions!
If I were the general manager of this property, I would really look into this continuing theme of poor service in this one area of my property. It is great in every other aspect and it's too bad the one part can ruin it for the rest of the great employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza has been a symbol of Boston's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in beautiful Back Bay, this luxury hotel is just steps from many popular historic sites, as well as the celebrated boutiques on Newbury Street. Our dedicated staff delivers incomparable hospitality, impeccable service and attention to detail to ensure your stay is perfect. Now, with the April 2012 completion of an extensive renovation of each of the hotel’s 383 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, the restoration of the ballrooms and public spaces, and the addition of a contemporary, rooftop health club, The Fairmont Copley Plaza shines more brightly than ever before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont